Lewisham Hospitality Awards
Join us on 4th June 2017 for a night of festivities as we celebrate the very best of Auckland's Hospitality Industry.
2017 will be the fifteenth time that the Auckland Lewisham Hospitality Awards will be held. The awards are organised by a dedicated committee of industry professionals and administered by the Auckland branch of the Restaurant Association of New Zealand.
The Lewisham Awards (named after Richard Lewisham, who was a pioneer of the Auckland hospitality scene) were established in 2002 with the main objective to encourage excellence in the city’s hospitality community. With this in mind, the best in the business are nominated and honoured by their peers once a year followed by an after party to celebrate this success.
2017 Lewisham Award Categories:
- Fine Food NZ Outstanding Caterer
- Menumate Outstanding New Venue
- ResDiary Outstanding Local
- Angostura Outstanding Bartender
- Bidvest Outstanding Street Food
- Spark Business Outstanding Supplier
- Aotearoa Fisheries Emerging Talent
- EuroVintage Outstanding Wine List
- L’affare Outstanding Coffee Establishment/Barista
- Beam Suntory Outstanding Bar
- OneMusic Outstanding Establishment
- Negociants Outstanding Wine Service Professional
- Crombie Lockwood Outstanding Waiter
- Restaurant Association of NZ Outstanding Sales Rep
- General Digital Outstanding Maitre d
- Gilmours Outstanding Chef
- Pernod Ricard Outstanding Restaurateur
- Moet Hennessy Outstanding Hospitality Personality
More details on the Lewisham Awards can be found at www.lewishamawards.co.nz.
Check back with us early next year for more information on voting.