- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
Short Course - LEGISLATION UPDATES
presented by Penny Tregear, NZFSA
Two important amendments to legislation this year are set to
change the operating environment for hospitality businesses.
This seminar will provide attendees with an update on the
proposed changes and time frames for implementation of a
new Food Act and will also review the changes for the
industry as a result of the Alcohol Reform Bill.
Learn about the issues that will affect your business and
how you can ensure that you will be meeting the new
Price: $30+gst for Restaurant Association members or $45+gst for other industry professionals
To book into this session phone Jo Birdsall on (09) 638 8403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.