Auckland Lewisham Awards
The Auckland hospitality industry will once again acknowledge the outstanding abilities of their own at the 15th annual Lewisham Hospitality Awards.
The Lewisham Awards (named after Richard Lewisham, who was a pioneer of the Auckland hospitality scene) were established in 2002 with the main objective to encourage excellence in the city’s hospitality community. With this in mind, the best in the business are nominated and honoured by their peers once a year followed by an after party to celebrate this success.
More details on the Lewisham Awards can be found at www.lewishamawards.co.nz or check back here soon.
Here is a list of the 2016 Lewisham Awards Winners:
- Fine Food NZ Outstanding Caterer – Mint Kitchen Catering
- Menumate Outstanding New Venue – saan
- ResDiary Outstanding Local – Conch Bar & Kitchen
- Angostura Outstanding Bartender – Joey Lai (saan)
- Bidvest Outstanding Street Food – The Lucky Taco
- Spark Business Outstanding Supplier – Red & White Cellar
- Aotearoa Fisheries Emerging Talent – Shaaz Croft (The Blue Breeze Inn)
- EuroVintage Outstanding Wine List – Apero Food & Wine
- L’affare Outstanding Coffee Establishment/Barista – Kokako Café
- Beam Suntory Outstanding Bar – Xuxu Dumpling Bar
- OneMusic Outstanding Establishment – Depot
- Negociants Outstanding Wine Service Professional – Andy Gladding (The French Café)
- Crombie Lockwood Outstanding Waiter – Vicky Pethybridge (Prego)
- Restaurant Association of NZ Outstanding Sales Rep – Ben Longhurst (EuroVintage)
- General Digital Outstanding Maitre d – Ismo Koski (Apero Food & Wine)
- Gilmours Outstanding Chef – Ben Bayly (The Grove Restaurant)
- Pernod Ricard Outstanding Restaurateur – Sid Sahrawat (Sidart)
- Moet Hennessy Outstanding Hospitality Personality – Damaris Coulter (Coco’s Cantina)