Business Tool Box Sessions
The Restaurant Association of NZ invites you to the 2016 Hospitality Summit
9th & 10th October 2016
Two days packed full of inspiration and advice from some of our finest hospitality leaders.
Introducing International Keynote Speaker - CHRIS LUCAS, Restaurateur & Founder of The Lucas Group, Melbourne (Chin Chin & Gogo, Baby, Kong BBQ, Hawker Hall).
Listen to key insights for the industry, packaged in quick-fire sessions aimed to give practical tools that delegates can take away and implement in their business.
DAY 1 (9th October): 9am - 3pm
- Current State of Play - presented by Chris Lucas
- Hospitality - Where its headed, Trends - presented by Mike Egan
- Defining Good Service - Panel Discussion
- Digital Media - Attracting & Delighting Customers - Panel Discussion
- Hire, Train, Reward, Retain - Panel Discussion
- 6pm: Feast by Famous Chefs
DAY 2 (10th October): 9.45am - 3.30pm
- The Future of F&B - presented by Chris Lucas
- Taste & Music - How our sense of sound impacts our perception of food - presented by Dr Michelle Dickinson (Nanogirl) & OneMusic
- Nightmare on brand street: How to avoid becoming the next PR horror story - presented by Jennifer Boyes - Salt & Pepper PR
- How to face the news media with confidence in today's world - presented by Pete Burdon - Media Training NZ
- $$$ - Working Smarter, Not Harder - Panel Discussion
- How the Future Trends in Business will affect the Hospitality Industry - presented by James O'Connell - The Hospitality Company
Tickets are no longer available, but keep an eye out for the Hospitality Summit 2017 - an event you wont want to miss!!
Restaurant Association members 2 Days - $170
Non Members 2 Days - $340
PLUS special package deals available for those attending both the Hospitality Summit and Feast ($278 for Feast and 2 days of the Hospitality Summit - member price or $500 for non members).
CONTRIBUTING SPONSORS: Nova Energy & OfficeMax
MEDIA PARTNERS: Restaurant & Cafe News & Hospitality Business