- Duty Manager - Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Auckland
- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
The Restaurant Association had humble beginnings. Back in 1972 it was known as the Restaurant and Cabaret Association and had a membership of 20 with a part-time secretariat.
In an industry full of such passionate, creative people, we wouldn’t get very far if we didn’t have some of our own. Here is just a taste of the people who make the Restaurant Association what it is today.
All the information you will need to get in contact with us including and online enquiry form...
Terms and Conditions for the website and membership of the Restaurant Association of NZ...