- Duty Manager - Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Auckland
- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
EventsSome of the major annual events that the Restaurant Association organises are listed below. You can also check out our other upcoming events by clicking here to go to our national calendar.
This event comprises of 60 competitions covering both kitchen & restaurant. It provides a platform for participants to compete for awards & prizes.
Feast by Famous Chefs dinner organised by the Restaurant Association is the glamorous industry social event of the year.
The Auckland Regional Culinary Fare is friendly culinary competitions designed to expose the industry trainees to competitions before the national competition - the New Zealand Culinary Fare.
The Rotorua Hospitality Awards is the regions premier hospitality awards, to celebrate and recognise everything and everyone that is hospitality.
In 2014 the Restaurant Association, together with founding sponsor
American Express, launched a new annual award which recognises a
Restaurant Association member who is involved in doing outstanding
things in community service.