- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
The Rotorua Hospitality Awards are the region's premier Hospiality Awards. In 2013 they were held on 23rd June at Skyline Rotorua.
The Rotorua Awards were inaugurated to provide an appropriately prestigious vehicle to recognise the extreme demands on the hospitality industry in what is arguably New Zealand's premier tourism destination.
Initiated and partnered by the Restaurant Association of New Zealand, the awards have gathered wide ranging support in the area and throughout the country in the way of category Sponsors and product contributors.
The Awards celebrate every aspect of the industry; Front of House to Kitchen, Suppliers to Personalities, all nominated and celebrated by their peers.
Who is behind the Awards?
The Restauranty Association of NZ along with a dedicated committee of Rotorua's hospitality industry professionals.
Through the Awards, they want to recognise and celebrate the hard work of the many indivdiuals who contribute so much to the region's hospitality industry.
Sharon Wallace - Branch President
John Knight - Branch Vice President
Mericia Waqanimaravu - Branch Secretary
Leandra Bowen - Committee Member
Kylie Gunn - Committee Member
Vanessa Wallace - Event Organiser
Marisa Bidois - Restaurant Association of NZ