The Rotorua Hospitality Awards are the regions premier hospitality awards
The awards, which were last held on 23rd June 2013 at Skyline Rotorua, celebrate and recognise everything and everyone that is hospitality; from the front of house team to the kitchen crew; from baristas to bar stars; from restaurants, bars to top industry personalities. The glittering awards night is a big night out, everyone has a chance to let their hair down and raise a glass to hospo in New Zealands own Vegas!
The Rotorua Hospitality Awards salute hospitality excellence and all the great things that this industry offers in Rotorua and are presented by The Restaurant Association of NZ, Rotorua Branch.
Winners of the 2013 Rotorua Hospitality Awards have now been announced.
Here they are:
- More FM Outstanding Bar
Brew I Craft Bar Pub
- Restaurant Association Outstanding Barista
Simon Kerr, Zippy Central Cafe
- Beam Global Outstanding Bartender
Jonathan Dalby, Brew I Craft Beer Bar
- Heinz Watties Outstanding Cafe
- Skyline Outstanding Caterer
- Unilever Food Solutions Emerging Chef
Kane Peni, Skyline Rotorua
- Barkers Outstanding Chef
Craig Martin, Peppers on the Point
- Menumate Outstanding Hotel Restaurant
Regent of Rotorua
- Service IQ Outstanding Maori Cultural Dining Experience
- Peppers on the Point Outstanding Supplier
Fenton Quality Produce
- APRA and PPNZ Outstanding Restaurant
- The Daily Post Outstanding Takeaway
- Waiariki Institute of Technology Outstanding Waiter
Nitin Brijwal, Skyline Rotorua
Nominations & Voting
Nominations and Voting for the 2014 Rotorua Hospitality Awards will open in March 2014.
Tickets and Event
Tickets to the 2014 Rotorua Hospitality Awards will be available for purchase early June 2014.
Sponsors for the 2013 Rotorua Hospitality Awards were:
The Rotorua Awards were inaugurated to provide an appropriately prestigious vehicle to recognise the extreme demands on the Hospitality Industry