The Rotorua Hospitality Awards is the regions premier hospitality awards
The awards, which will be held on 23rd June 2013 at Skyline Rotorua, celebrate and recognise everything and everyone that is hospitality; from the front of house team to the kitchen crew; from baristas to bar stars; from restaurants, bars to top industry personalities. The glittering awards night is a big night out, everyone has a chance to let their hair down and raise a glass to hospo in New Zealands own Vegas!
The Rotorua Hospitality Awards salute hospitality excellence and all the great things that this industry offers in Rotorua and are presented by The Restaurant Association of NZ, Rotorua Branch.
Nominations for the 2013 Rotorua Hospitality Awards have now closed. The finalists will be announced at the media launch on Tuesday 27 May and the new round of voting will begin.
Watch this space for the finalists annouced soon for the following categories.
- Monin Outstanding Barista
- Waiariki Outstanding Waiter
- More FM Outstanding Bartender
- Uniliever Food Solutions Emerging Chef
- Baker's Fine Food Outstanding Chef
- Peppers on the Point Outstanding Supplier
- APRA/PPNZ Outstanding Restaurant
- Menumate Outstanding Hotel Restaurant
- Heinz Watties Outstanding Cafe
- More FM Outstanding Bar
- Skyline Rotorua Outstanding Caterer
- Restaurant Association Outstanding Takeaway
- Service IQ Hospitality Icon Award
Nominations & Voting
Nominations and Voting for the 2013 Rotorua Hospitality Awards will open soon.
Tickets and Event
Tickets to the 2013 Rotorua Hospitality Awards will be available for purchase early June.
Sponsors for this years Rotorua Hospitality Awards
The Rotorua Awards were inaugurated to provide an appropriately prestigious vehicle to recognise the extreme demands on the Hospitality Industry