- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
- Number of Positions - Flying Burrito Brothers, Albnay & Newmarket. Auckland
Member Benefits & Services
Click on the heading down the left hand side for more detailed information on some of our key member benefits, or download our member benefits brochure...
1. PROFESSIONAL ADVICE & INFORMATION SERVICES
Every business owner gets to a point where their own knowledge just isnt enough. Which is where we come in. The Restaurant Association provides advice and guidance on different areas of running a business, especially when it comes to employment relations. Members can access this assistance in a number of ways.
- Our 0800 Help Desk / Online Help
- Advice on employment issues (employment agreements, redundancies, disputes or dismissals)
- Advice on a range of legal issues - contracts, conveyancing, criminal, commercial, IP and much more through our partnership with Hesketh Henry
- Free Financial and accounting advice through our partnership with Grant Thornton
- Business advice from a network of industry mentors and successful restauratuers and cafe owners
- A range of handbooks / guidelines/ sample letters/ templates
- A free subscription to our newsletter, The Thymes
- A free subscription to INFORM the association's ezine.
- A free security/loss prevention helpline
2. COST SAVING BENEFITS
The bottom line is an essential marker for any business and anything that can improve those stats is worth doing. Being a member of the Restaurant Association gives you access to a number of savings on essential services and supplies. Including
- An exclusive banking package with Westpac
- Low credit card commission rate for Visa and Mastercard (from 1.48%)
- Exclusive deals on a range of EFTPOS terminals
- A customised package of Spark products and sevrices where members can take advantage of bonus deals and save up to $1438
- Specialist restaurant, cafe and hospitality insurance solutions with Crombie Lockwood
- Member discounts of up to 50% off the everyday low prices on office products at Office Max
- Exclusive member savings on electricity, natural gas and LPG with Nova Energy
- Accumulate fuel savings through the Bidvest programme - every $200 of fresh red meat purchased through Bidvest gives you a $0.20 per litle fuel discount
- Comprehensive medical insurance scheme
- VIP programe with Coke ...who also offer a $200 credit to member accounts
- 25% Discount off Uniforms and Clothing from b2b clothing
- Exclusive savings for members with NetPay , an online cloud payroll solution
- Up to 40% off the retail price of Bread products
- 20% off Summa BI cloud based reporting system
- Receive a 10% discount off the monthly fee with Conscious Consumers
And that's not even the lot, there's so much more
3. EDUCATION & TRAINING
An industry is nothing without skilled operators on all levels, which is why the Restaurant Association actively and continuously promotes workforce development.
We run professional development short courses . We maintain a close relationship with the Hospitality Standards Institute and industry training providers. We provide assistance and advice with Modern Apprenticeship programmes . We participate wherever we can in industry related training initiatives
4. PROMOTION OF YOUR BUSINESS
Each of these will help get your name out there and get more customers in the door.
Take advantage of the Association's exclusive offer when joining the EFTPlus customer loyalty programme - saving 25% off the set up costs for the Standard Package
5. EXCLUSIVE ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
From the local level right up to the premier annual hospitality event, Restaurant Show, Restaurant Association members can take advantage of a range of special activities , all of which are opportunities to network and exchange ideas with a range of like-minded individuals .
6. LOCAL & GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATION
We represent New Zealands fourth largest retail sector and we take that very seriously. The Association is regularly invited to present their opinion on a wide range of matters and makes regular representations to central and local government on issues impacting on the industry. Effectively we are influencing key decision makers.
Imagine a loyalty programme where your customer's Eftpos Card or Credit Card is their loyalty card... welcome to EFTPlusRead More
NetPay is a premium online payroll solution, providing a simple, cost-effective solution to managing your payroll.Read More