- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
Becoming a member of the Restaurant Association doesn’t just give you bragging rights, there are a whole raft of benefits that can help you and your business or career take off. It gives you access to valuable tools and resources, educators, suppliers and much more …
If you need more specific information, read on. Otherwise, JOIN UP today!
In addition to representing, educating and promoting the restaurant industry, Membership offers benefits that provide valuable tools and resources for foodservice operators, educators, suppliers and more.
We want to be as representative as possible, so there are several ways to become a member of the Restaurant Association. It’s about what works best for you.
All the different Costs and types of Memberships