- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
- Number of Positions - Flying Burrito Brothers, Albnay & Newmarket. Auckland
The Education Trust was established in 1993 with the single purpose of providing training and education to the hospitality industry.
Each year, the Trust makes grants to worthy industry activities and supports a commitment to furthering education and career advancements for hospitality workers.
The Trust also co-owns The Restaurant Show, an annual showcase of industry skills and produce that includes the Culinary Fare, masterclasses and seminars.
In 2002 the Trust purchased a commercial building in Normanby Road, Auckland, which now houses the Restaurant Association’s head office and taste , a multi-purpose facility that provides a focal point for the hospitality industry.
Tony Adcock - Chairman
Merv Ah Chee