Products & Merchandise
- 2015 Table Booking Diary incl Postage
- 2013 Hospitality Survey of Remuneration
- Health & Safety in Employment Manual
- Model Job Descriptions Handbook
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Holiday & Leave Record Pad
- Declaration of Age Pad
- Notice to Stay Off Premises Pad
- Evidence of Age Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Restricted Area Liquor Supply Statutory Notice Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Supervised Area Liquor Supply Statutory Notice Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- We Are Responsible Host Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Undesignated Area Liqour Supply Statutory Notcie Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Trading Hours / Duty Manager Sign - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Trading Hours / Duty Manager Slides - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Wage/Time Record Pad
- Restaurant Association Gift Vouchers
- 2013 Hospitality Industry Report
45 NORMANBY ROAD, MT EDEN, AUCKLAND
taste venue is a function room with a difference. Based in the middle of Mt Eden and available for hire, it boasts a fully equipped demonstration kitchen, full AV equipment, back of house area and a dedicated on site manager.
If you are looking for the perfect venue to hold seminars for up to 45 people, to launch new products, trying out new menus or staff, host corporate dinners up to 30 people, networking functions for up to 110 people and much more, then look no further.
Managed by The Restaurant Association of New Zealand, this is a fully licensed venue that offers you a fantastic, intimate experience. Whether you want to dry hire the venue, or hand over all the details to our taste Manager the choice is yours.
Throughout the year, Restaurant Association of NZ with taste presents a Professional Development Series ,these are industry focused seminars that are tailored to the needs of hospitality managers/owners and staff. Make sure you don't miss out on learning from the industrys best.
As a Restaurant Association member you receive added benefits with taste , discounted room hire rates, discounted ticket price to the Professional Development Series and many more. Not a Restaurant Association member? Click here to find out how to join.
taste Manager: Ian McLaughlan - email@example.com / (09) 632 1404
Product launches, equipment demonstrations, cooking masterclasses, wine tastings, business meetings and seminars.
Thank you to our valued industry partners and sponsors