- Duty Manager - Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Auckland
- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
Education & Training
In response to the industry's desire for more resources and support in the critical area of traning and education a programme of Professional Development Courses has been developed. These courses are short, sharp and practical.
Everyone has to start somewhere and the better that initial
experience is, the more successful that person will be.
The Education Trust was established in 1993, with the single purpose of providing training and education for the hospitality industry.